The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Ethiopian Airlines from next month is resuming service to Bahrain, previously served from July 2007 to November 2011. From 17AUG17, existing 3...
- Air New Zealand boosts Denpasar service in NS18
- United resumes Denver – Pueblo route from Dec 2017
- Singapore Airlines moves forward A350 Rome service to Sep 2017
- Singapore Airlines moves forward 777-300ER Copenhagen service to Aug 2017
- Lufthansa updates planned new European routes in W17
- Ethiopian June - Oct 2017 Delhi frequency changes