The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Ethiopian Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to adjust operational aircraft to Ghana, as Addis Ababa – Accra route to receive Airbus...
- Ethiopian consolidates Niamey / Ouagadougou service from Oct 2017
- Ethiopian plans A350 Shanghai service in Oct 2017
- Air China removes A350 schedule listing as of 21AUG17
- TAP Portugal adds Faro – Helsinki charters in W17
- Data: EVA Air 747 Passenger routes 1992 - 2017
- TAP Portugal proposes Fez service in W17