The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Air China in recent schedule update made further changes to its planned Beijing – Newark service. Originally, the Star Alliance member...
- Turkish Airlines resumes Ankara – Paris from late-Oct 2017
- Adria extends Lufthansa codeshare routes in W17
- Air Canada May 2018 Taipei frequency changes
- Air Canada further boosts Vancouver – Delhi service in Dec 2017
- Copa Airlines 1Q18 New Orleans aircraft changes
- SAS adds seasonal Bergen – Hamburg service in S18