The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
United Airlines from October 2017 plans to resume Los Angeles – St. George service, after 4.5 years of service cancellation. First flight...
- Ethiopian resumes Bahrain service from Aug 2017
- Air New Zealand boosts Denpasar service in NS18
- United resumes Denver – Pueblo route from Dec 2017
- Singapore Airlines moves forward A350 Rome service to Sep 2017
- Singapore Airlines moves forward 777-300ER Copenhagen service to Aug 2017
- Lufthansa updates planned new European routes in W17