The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Swiss regional carrier Darwin Airline is adjusting to life under new ownership following Etihad's exit earlier this summer.
- Singapore Airlines Mumbai aircraft changes from Feb 2018
- Asiana increases United domestic US codeshare in W17
- Asiana increases Sapporo flights in 1Q18
- Shenzhen Airlines doubles Nantong – Osaka service in W17
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Wuxi – Hong Kong service in W17
- Thai expands Taipei service from Dec 2017