We are an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We are privately owned and have developed into South Africa's first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centres and hubs throughout South Africa. We have codeshare and schedule co-ordination agreements with South African Airways and South African Express. Airlink flies to more local destinations than any other airline, operating over 3000 flights per month in servicing...
The airline has agreed to initially acquire five E-Jets - three E170s and two E190s, from ECC Leasing, a wholly-owned Embraer subsidiary. It will...
- SA Airlink adds new routing in 1Q17
- SA Airlink Adds Nosy-Be Service from late-March 2016
- SA Airlink Adds Cape Town – Maun Service from March 2016
- SA Airlink Adds New Domestic Routes in Aug/Sep 2015
- SA Airlink to Start Cape Town – Pretoria Service from mid-August 2015
- SA Airlink Adds New Domestic Routes from July 2015