Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China. Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years...
Cathay Dragon in January 2018 is ending service to Kota Kinabalu, as the airline closed reservation for Hong Kong – Kota Kinabalu route,...
- Cathay Dragon expands Fukuoka flights in W17
- Cathay Dragon files one-time Guam charter in Nov 2017
- Cathay Dragon resumes Tokyo Haneda service in March 2018
- Cathay Dragon expands Yangon flights in W17
- Cathay Dragon / Shenzhen Airlines expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- Cathay Dragon increases Fukuoka capacity in W17