Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China. Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years...
Cathay Dragon in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand service to Myanmar, with the introduction of afternoon flight. subject to Government...
- Cathay Dragon / Shenzhen Airlines expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- Cathay Dragon increases Fukuoka capacity in W17
- Cathay Dragon ends Tokyo Haneda service in Oct 2017
- Cathay Dragon increases S17 Penang flights
- Cathay Dragon plans Komatsu charters in 2Q17
- Dragonair begins Kuala Lumpur service from March 2017