Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China. Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years...
Cathay Dragon and Shenzhen Airlines expands starting next week will expand codeshare partnership, covering additional 5 routes between Hong Kong...
- Cathay Dragon increases Fukuoka capacity in W17
- Cathay Dragon ends Tokyo Haneda service in Oct 2017
- Cathay Dragon increases S17 Penang flights
- Cathay Dragon plans Komatsu charters in 2Q17
- Dragonair begins Kuala Lumpur service from March 2017
- ANALYSIS: Airlines and Airports on the rise in China's international market