Dragonair, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 15 A330-300s, six A321s and 11 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 35 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 19 in Mainland China. Dragonair has been recognised for its product and service quality, and was voted for two consecutive years...
In recent schedule filing, Cathay Dragon filed one-time Hong Kong – Guam charter flight, scheduled in November 2017. This charter flight...
- Cathay Dragon resumes Tokyo Haneda service in March 2018
- Cathay Dragon expands Yangon flights in W17
- Cathay Dragon / Shenzhen Airlines expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- Cathay Dragon increases Fukuoka capacity in W17
- Cathay Dragon ends Tokyo Haneda service in Oct 2017
- Cathay Dragon increases S17 Penang flights