Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
St. Maarten-based Winair later this month is extending its jet service to Curacao, effective from 17AUG17. Additional 3 rd weekly frequency for...
- KLM / Winair begins codeshare service from July 2017
- Winair adds one-time Antigua – Saint Barthélemy flight in August 2017
- Winair adds new Caribbean routes from June 2017
- Winair adds regular St. Barthelemy – Saba service from Jan 2017
- Winair Adds New St. Maarten – Antigua One-Way Nonstop Flight eff Dec 2015
- AIRFRANCE / Winair to Start Codeshare Service from mid-June 2014