Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
KLM yesterday commenced codeshare partnership with Winair, covering various Caribbean routes via St. Maarten. From 05JUL17, planned codeshare...
- Winair adds one-time Antigua – Saint Barthélemy flight in August 2017
- Winair adds new Caribbean routes from June 2017
- AIRFRANCE / Winair to Start Codeshare Service from mid-June 2014
- Winair Revises Planned Caribbean Expansion in W13
- Winair Expands Caribbean Operation from mid-December 2013