Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
Winair yesterday (02OCT17) added new nonstop sector for St. Barthelemy, with the offering of St. Barthelemy – Antigua flight. DHC6 Twin...
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017
- KLM / Winair begins codeshare service from July 2017
- Winair adds one-time Antigua – Saint Barthélemy flight in August 2017
- Winair adds new Caribbean routes from June 2017
- Winair adds regular St. Barthelemy – Saba service from Jan 2017
- Winair Adds New St. Maarten – Antigua One-Way Nonstop Flight eff Dec 2015