RwandAir is the National carrier of Rwanda, with its main operating base at Kigali International Airport. It was rebranded from " Rwandair Express" in June 2009 and the new RwandAir added the tag line: " Fly our dream to the Heart of Africa". Considering that Rwanda is a land locked country, RwandAir was created as a means of connecting the country to the outside world to facilitate and promote investment and tourism. Indeed RwandAir's mission statement is “to provide unsurpassed, safe...
has updated their profile
2 years 10 months ago
RwandAir has opened a new hub in Cotonou at the same time as the governments of Benin and Rwanda revealed plans to launch a joint venture airline.
- Rwandair schedules Brussels mid-July 2017 debut
- Rwandair updates planned London May 2017 launch
- Rwandair plans May 2017 London debut
- RwandAir to Launch London in January 2017
- Rwandair A330 Oct/Nov 2016 operations
- Rwandair service changes from Jan 2017