With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited” The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid...
has updated their profile
1 month 9 days ago
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, looking at the top airlines and routes by capacity, as well as the...
- Stockholm Arlanda secures Delhi route
- Air India / brussels airlines begins codeshare partnership from April 2017
- Air India adds Washington Dulles flights from July 2017
- Air India begins Croatia codeshare partnership from Apr 2017
- Air India London service changes from July 2017
- Air India expands Chandigarh operations from Jan 2017