Peach began its operations out of its Kansai Airport hub in March 2012. It opened a secondary hub at Naha Airport in July 2014 and began servicing Haneda Airport in August 2015. Peach currently operates its fleet of 18 aircraft and services more than 90 flights each day on 14 domestic routes and 13 international routes, serving more than 13,000 passengers daily. Peach is planning to set up a hub at Sendai Airport in FY 2017 as well as Shin-Chitose Airport in FY 2018.
Japanese carrier Peach has announced planned service cancellation on Okinawa – Hong Kong route, previously scheduled as 3 weekly flights...
- Peach increases Osaka – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2017
- Peach expands Sapporo operation from Sep 2017
- Peach launches Sendai base in Sep 2017
- Peach shrinks Tokyo Narita service from late-March 2017
- Peach to start Bangkok flights from Feb 2017
- Peach Aviation set to expand with aircraft order