Headquartered in Tianjin, Tianjin Airlines is a regional operator established in 2004.
As the story of China’s rapid growth in long-haul travel unfolds, independent aviation consultant Edmond Rose analyses the ongoing expansion.
- Tianjin Airlines adds Chongqing – Irkutsk service in 3Q17
- Scheduling for World Routes to open next week
- Tianjin Airlines adds Baotou – Irkutsk route from July 2017
- Tianjin Airlines removes planned Xi’An – London schedule from Sep 2017
- Tianjin Airlines moves Chongqing – Melbourne launch to late-Oct 2017
- Tianjin Airlines moves Xi'An – London launch to Sep 2017