Emirates' 157-strong fleet is one of the youngest in the skies. SkyCargo is the freight division of Emirates Airline. Based out of Dubai International Airport, its $327million 43,600 square metre Cargo Mega Terminal is designed to handle 1.2 million tonnes of cargo a year, to meet the carrier’s increasing year on year volume. In the 2010-11 financial year, Emirates SkyCargo carried 1.8 million tonnes of cargo. Cargo revenue, at US$ 2.4 billion, contributed 17.4 per cent of the...
Emirates Airline's service from Newcastle to Dubai has for a long-time been hailed as a game-changer for North East England, not just affording...
- Emirates to Resume Flights to Erbil in August
- Emirates to launch a Second Service to Iran
- Emirates SkyCargo Adds New Routing in W14
- Emirates SkyCargo Planned S14 Operation as of 05MAR14
- Emirates SkyCargo Jan – Mar 2014 Operations
- Emirates Boosts Capacity to Munich with Second A380 Frequency