Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
Hong Kong Airlines and Virgin Australia starting next week is launching reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Hong Kong and...
- Air Canada / Virgin Australia commences codeshare service from June 2017
- Virgin Australia adds Perth – Canberra from Aug 2017
- Alitalia expands Virgin Australia codeshare routes from April 2017
- Virgin Australia plans Hong Kong launch in July 2017
- Virgin Australia shelves Perth – Abu Dhabi launch in June 2017
- airberlin adds codeshare flights to New Zealand from Nov 2016