Scoot is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline. It operates flights on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, using brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft as well as Boeing 777 aircraft. It is 100% owned by Singapore Airlines but independently managed and run. Scoot commenced operations in June 2012.
has updated their profile
3 years 5 months ago
Scoot in the second-half of Northern summer 2016 season plans to adjust operational aircraft, based on seasonal demand. Planned changes as follow....
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach
- Scoot Begins Bangkok - Tokyo Service from late-July 2016
- Scoot Adjusts Bangkok Service from late-July 2016
- Scoot’s debut helps grow SIA Group activity in India
- Scoot Launches India Service from late-May 2016
- Scoot Adds Sapporo Service from Oct 2016