Adria Airways Switzerland is the new European brand operated by Darwin Airline, the leading regional carrier of Switzerland. The airline is a full service carrier with a fleet of six 50-seat Saab 2000 turboprop aircrafts and four 68-seat ATRs 72-500, operating to destinations in 8 european countries. The airline's major operational hubs are in Geneva and Lugano. The company was founded in 2003 and has its head office in Lugano, in Switzerland.
Adria Airways Switzerland (Darwin Airlines, previously operating as ETIHAD Regional) ATR72 and Saab 2000 aircraft has joined Adria Airways...
- Darwin outlines future strategy following Etihad exit
- Etihad Regional plans one-time Munich service in Sep 2017
- Etihad Regional adds seasonal Geneva – Brest route in S17
- Etihad Regional plans Lugano – Rome Sep 2017 launch
- Etihad Regional adds new seasonal Lugano routes in S17
- ETIHAD Regional Expands ETIHAD Codeshare Service from late-April 2016