Malindo Air is a Malaysian full service carrier, operating from KLIA Main Terminal and Subang AIrport. Malindo Air commenced operations on 22 March 2013 with its first destination to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and since has expanded to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Singapore, Nepal, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan and China.
Malindo Air during the month of December 2017 plans to expand Kuala Lumpur – Hanoi route, currently served 11 weekly. From 02DEC17 to...
- Batik Air plans Chennai service from July 2017
- Batik Air adds Jakarta – KLIA service from June 2017
- Batik Air schedules June 2017 Perth debut
- Malindo Air outlines Boeing 737MAX 8 2Q17 operations
- Malindo Air files Brisbane preliminary schedule in 2Q17
- Batik Air files preliminary Perth schedule in 1Q17