Malindo Air is a Malaysian full service carrier, operating from KLIA Main Terminal and Subang AIrport. Malindo Air commenced operations on 22 March 2013 with its first destination to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and since has expanded to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Singapore, Nepal, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan and China.
Indonesian carrier Batik Air from July 2017 plans to expand service to India, which sees new route launch for Denpasar – Kuala Lumpur...
- Batik Air adds Jakarta – KLIA service from June 2017
- Batik Air schedules June 2017 Perth debut
- Malindo Air outlines Boeing 737MAX 8 2Q17 operations
- Malindo Air files Brisbane preliminary schedule in 2Q17
- Batik Air files preliminary Perth schedule in 1Q17
- Malindo Air plans Kota Kinabalu – Taipei launch in 1Q17