WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
The advent of Big Data will further disrupt the aviation industry over the coming years, delegates at World Routes 2017 have been told.
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines
- Route rundown: IAH-SYD, KEF-DFW, DMK-COK
- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation
- Straight to the point for a rejuvenated Pittsburgh
- WOWair plans London Stansted launch in April 2018
- WOW adds to North American network