WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
Icelandic low-cost carrier WOWair in winter 2017/18 season is adjusting operational frequency for Reykjavik Keflavik – Miami route. The...
- Route rundown: KEF - TLV, MEX - YUL, SZX - MEL
- WOW air W17 Tel Aviv service changes
- WOW air begins Tel Aviv service from Sep 2017
- WOW Air targets 10% of trans-atlantic travel
- WOWair adds Chicago flights from July 2017
- WOWair Adds A321 Berlin service from June 2017