WOW air is an Icelandic low fare carrier connecting Europe and North America. WOW air was founded in 2011 and first flight on the 31st of May 2012. Wow air purchased Iceland Express in October 2012 and now flies to 18 destinations in Europe and 6 in North America connecting at its Keflavik hub.
WOW air in summer 2018 season plans to expand Airbus A321 operations in Europe, with 6 additional routes scheduled on regular basis during...
- Visualising the future of aviation: The World Routes trend wall
- Airlines need to innovate, says Mogensen
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines
- Route rundown: IAH-SYD, KEF-DFW, DMK-COK
- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation
- Straight to the point for a rejuvenated Pittsburgh