LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Brasil in Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to transfer Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Madrid service to LATAM Airlines Chile,...
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- LATAM Chile / Qantas expands codeshare routes via Melbourne in 4Q17
- LATAM Chile extends Qantas codeshare to Asia from Sep 2017
- LATAM Peru adds Jauja service from July 2017
- LATAM Argentina adds Termas de Rio Hondo flights from June 2017
- LATAM Peru plans Costa Rica launch in January 2018