LATAM Airlines Group S.A. is the new name given to LAN Airlines S.A. as a result of its association with TAM S.A. This association creates one of the largest airline groups in the world in terms of network connections, providing passenger transport services to about 140 destinations in 24 countries and cargo services to about 144 destinations in 26 countries, with a fleet of 328 aircraft. In total, LATAM Airlines Group S.A. has approximately 53,000 employees. The Company’s shares...
LATAM Airlines Chile from October 2017 is enhancing travel options in Australia, which sees additional QANTAS operating service via Melbourne...
- LATAM Chile extends Qantas codeshare to Asia from Sep 2017
- LATAM Peru adds Jauja service from July 2017
- LATAM Argentina adds Termas de Rio Hondo flights from June 2017
- LATAM Peru plans Costa Rica launch in January 2018
- LATAM Chile Oct/Nov 2017 Auckland/Sydney aircraft changes
- LATAM expands Argentina regional routes in 2H17