The Thomas Cook Airline Group (TCAG) has only recently been set up in March 2013 and consists of Condor (DE in Germany), Thomas Cook Airlines (MT/TCX in the UK), Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia (DK in Denmark, Sweden and Norway) and Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium (HQ in Belgium), together amounting to a fleet of around 90 aircraft (20 long-haul and 70 short/medium-haul) TCAG is part of the world leading tour operator Thomas Cook Group plc that is currently re-calibrating its...
Thomas Cook Airlines UK during summer season plans to operate limited-time leisure service on Belfast International – Cancun route, on...
- Airports need to show loyalty to airline partners, says Condor executive
- Thomas Cook plans Manchester – Mauritius from Nov 2017
- Thomas Cook UK schedules one-time New Orleans service in Dec 2016
- Thomas Cook UK expands Manchester – US service in S17
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK Schedules One-off New Orleans Charter in late-Dec 2016
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK Adds London Luton Flights from May 2017