Celebrating 25 years of service in February 2017 , interCaribbean Airways is a regional airline based in Providenciales, The Turks & Caicos Islands. With a hub in Providenciales connecting to cities in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Antigua and the British Virgin Islands, we are proud of serving the 9 countries today with more to come. Plans for 2017 will see expansion with new aircraft types and new longer routes connecting more of the...
interCaribbean next month is adding new service for The Dominican Republic, with the scheduling of Tortola – Santo Domingo route. From...
- InterCaribbean Montego Bay service changes from Dec 2016
- interCaribbean expands Tortola frequencies in W16
- interCaribbean proposing St. Maarten service from Dec 2016
- Video: Aviation and tourism partnerships
- interCaribbean Increases Tortola Service from June 2016
- interCaribbean Adds Santiago de Cuba Service from Dec 2015