Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016. Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's...
has updated their profile
11 months 15 days ago
tigerair Taiwan starting September 2017 plans to launch service to China, which sees the airline offering Taipei Taoyuan – Wuxi flight....
- tigerair Taiwan expands Macau flights in Sep 2017
- tigerair Taiwan increases Tokyo service in Aug 2017
- Tigerair Taiwan boosts Macau flights in 3Q17
- tigerair Taiwan adds Jeju flights from Mar 2017
- tigerair Taiwan adds Taichung – Macau service in S17
- tigerair Taiwan S17 Kaohsiung service changes