Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016. Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's...
has updated their profile
10 months 18 days ago
tigerair Taiwan earlier this month further expanded planned operational frequency for Taipei Taoyuan – Macau service, for the month of...
- tigerair Taiwan increases Tokyo service in Aug 2017
- Tigerair Taiwan boosts Macau flights in 3Q17
- tigerair Taiwan adds Jeju flights from Mar 2017
- tigerair Taiwan adds Taichung – Macau service in S17
- tigerair Taiwan S17 Kaohsiung service changes
- tigerair Taiwan plans Busan launch in Jan 2017