International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
International Airlines Group:
has updated their profile
6 months 23 days ago
Barcelona is taking centre stage for the world's premier route development event.
- Iberia eyes the world
- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation
- Walsh: Transatlantic alliance is "positive" for industry consolidation
- IAG plans new LEVEL of evolution for low-cost long-haul model
- IAG adds to British Airways and Aer Lingus Transatlantic offering
- The Relationship Between Innovation and Technology: Why Airlines Must Adapt