International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
International Airlines Group:
has updated their profile
4 months 25 days ago
International Airlines Group (IAG) has confirmed its new low-cost long-haul business will operate under the LEVEL brand. The airline will launch...
- IAG adds to British Airways and Aer Lingus Transatlantic offering
- The Relationship Between Innovation and Technology: Why Airlines Must Adapt
- Iberia in Talks on Long-Haul Network Growth
- European Commission Approves IAG Acquisition of Aer Lingus
- European Airlines Come Together with new EU Aviation Strategy
- Irish Government Gives Green Light to Aer Lingus Sale to IAG