International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 533 aircraft flying to 274 destinations and carrying almost 95 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue. Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges. The...
International Airlines Group:
has updated their profile
7 months 22 days ago
Throughout World Routes 2017 in Barcelona, our artist Paula Bressler captured some of the key images and quotes on the major challenges and...
- Walsh backs Ryanair to bounce back from flight cancellations
- Walsh confirms Air Berlin bid
- Willie Walsh: LEVEL to have 30 aircraft in five years
- World Routes 2017 arrives in Barcelona
- Iberia eyes the world
- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation