Air Arabia Jordan is a joint venue of Jordan's RUM Group and UAE-based Air Arabia. It's Jordan's first low cost carrier, based out of Amman, it commenced operations in May 2015.
Air Arabia Jordan from April 2017 is adding service to Egypt, with the offering of Amman – Sharm el Sheikh route. From 03APR17, Airbus...
- Air Arabia Jordan Adds Riyadh Service from April 2016
- Air Arabia Jordan Adds Dammam Service from Sep 2015
- Air Arabia Looks at New Country Markets
- Air Arabia Jordan Adds Madinah Route from mid-June 2015
- Air Arabia Jordan adds Medina to Growing Network
- INSIDE THE STRATEGY SUMMIT - Arab Liberalisation – Are the Skies Really Opening Up?