SkyTeam's 20 member airlines provide comprehensive access to an extensive global network with 1,052 destinations, plus more frequencies and more connectivity than ever before.
Air France next week is ending service to Montevideo in Uruguay, as the airline removed bookings for travel on/after 29OCT17. The Skyteam member...
- KLM delays St. Maarten resumption to mid-Nov 2017
- Xiamen Airlines plans Phnom Penh flights in W17
- Aeromexico removes 737MAX 8 schedules in March 2018
- Delta extends Alitalia codeshare to India in W17
- Delta W17 New York – St. Kitts aircraft changes
- AeroMexico adds seasonal Mexico City – San Jose CA route in S18