Vistara, a JV between TATA and Singapore Airlines Ltd., is a full service domestic carrier with main base and hub at New Delhi. Vistara operates more than 500 weekly flights to 18 destinations with a fleet of 13 aircraft Vistara aims to start international operations by 2018 / 2019
Singapore Airlines Group this week commenced codeshare partnership with Vistara, covering various domestic India service. From 26MAR17, planned...
- Vistara ready for international launch in 2018, but capacity constraints could block growth
- Vistara expands domestic service from March 2017
- Vistara adds new Kolkata routes from Oct 2016
- Vistara Adds Port Blair from late-Sep 2016
- Vistara Adds New Routes in June 2016
- India continues to emerge as aviation’s next major player