Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
1 month 18 days ago
3 months 16 hours ago
Germania Flug from October 2017 is offering new route to Egypt, as the airline commences Zurich – Sharm el Sheikh service on 07OCT17. This...
- Germania Flug maintains Agadir service in W17
- Summer 2018 – first Germania flights from Zurich already bookable
- Germania now flies from Zurich to Rostock
- Germania continues flights from Zurich to Agadir in winter 2017/18
- Germania Flug begins Marsa Alam service in S17
- Germania Flug adds Rostock flights from May 2017