Germania Flug AG was launched in August 2014 as an independent Swiss airline, based in Glattbrugg/Zurich. It operates in close cooperation with Germany-based Germania Fluggesellschaft mbH, founded 30 years ago. The Swiss carrier's fleet currently comprises two 150-seater Airbus A319 aircraft and an Airbus A321 with 215 seats. Germania Flug AG employs some 100 staff (cockpit, cabin crew and administration).
2 months 20 days ago
4 months 2 days ago
Germania Flug in summer 2018 season plans to introduce additional routes from Zurich, including new service to Cyprus and Croatia. On board Airbus...
- Germania announces new routes for summer 2018
- Germania Flug adds Sharm el Sheikh service from Oct 2017
- Germania Flug maintains Agadir service in W17
- Summer 2018 – first Germania flights from Zurich already bookable
- Germania now flies from Zurich to Rostock
- Germania continues flights from Zurich to Agadir in winter 2017/18