Nordica is a young national airline of Estonia, established in autumn 2015. The company is one hundred percent owned by the Estonian state. During Summer season 2017, Nordica offers services on fifteen routes from Tallinn : Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, Kaunas, Kiev, Munich, Nice, Odessa, Oslo, Rijeka, Split, Stockholm, Trondheim, Vienna and Vilnius. From November the 19th, 2016, Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines launched strategic cooperation, involving the use of...
Nordica last month launched its first route to Russia, offering Tallinn – St. Petersburg nonstop service. Commenced on 15MAY17, the...
- LOT Polish Airlines / Nordica adds Gothenburg service
- Nordica adds Hamburg service from May 2017
- Nordica commences Embraer E175 operations from Nov 2016
- Nordica Adds Groningen Service from Sep 2016
- Nordica Plans Fokker 100 Operation in June 2016