Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
SalamAir earlier this week adjusted operation for its Muscat – Dubai route, which sees the airline operating to/from Dubai International...
- SalamAir increases Salalah - Sohar flight from July 2017
- Salam Air adds Karachi service from late-June 2017
- SalamAir adds Sohar flights from June 2017
- Salam Air adds Salalah – Taif service in June 2017
- Salam Air network expansion in May 2017
- Salam Air schedules Jeddah Apr 2017 launch