Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
Long-haul budget airline LEVEL is set to expand its fleet of Airbus A330-200s from two to five, parent group IAG has confirmed.
- LEVEL expands Argentina service in NW17
- Vueling / LEVEL begins codeshare service from June 2017
- Leading names to discuss aviation’s future at World Routes 2017
- Spain’s long-haul summer season heats up
- American plans codeshare partnership with LEVEL from June 2017
- LEVEL W17 US service updates as of 30MAR17