Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
IAG chief executive Willie Walsh backed Ryanair to learn lessons from its waves of flight cancellations, and confirmed that a connecting deal...
- Willie Walsh: LEVEL to have 30 aircraft in five years
- World Routes 2017 arrives in Barcelona
- Iberia eyes the world
- LEVEL orders three more Airbus A330-200s
- LEVEL expands Argentina service in NW17
- Vueling / LEVEL begins codeshare service from June 2017