The Slovenian airline Adria Airways has a wealth of experience spanning over 50 years in charter and scheduled air traffic. The Adria Airways story dates back to 1961, when it was founded as a charter company. In the 1980s the airline started serving scheduled routes, and became a member of the IATA, the International Air Transport Association. Today the majority of Adria Airways business is in scheduled flights; its network links Ljubljana with 17 cities throughout Europe and offers...
Adria Airways :
has updated their profile
7 months 27 days ago
Swiss regional carrier Darwin Airline is adjusting to life under new ownership following Etihad's exit earlier this summer.
- Adria resumes Kiev flights from Oct 2017
- Adria ends Lodz – Paris service in Jan 2017
- SIA / Adria launches codeshare partnership in Nov 2016
- Adria schedules last CRJ200 scheduled operation in Nov 2016
- Olsztyn-Mazury opens its door to jet services into northeast Poland
- ADRIA Adds Paris – Rzeszow Service from June 2016