Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin, it operates 47 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
AerLingus next month plans to add seasonal service for Cork – Newquay market, operated by Stobart Air ATR72 aircraft. From 06MAY17 to...
- Etihad expands AerLingus codeshare routes in S17
- Aer Lingus finalises lease deal for A321neoLR arrival in 2019
- Flying high with an 'aer' of confidence
- IAG plans new low-cost long-haul operation from Barcelona
- AerLingus adds new European destinations in S17
- AerLingus expands Los Angeles service in S17