Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin, it operates 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
Routesonline's monthly profile of an unserved route as featured on Route Exchange. This month we take a look at the case for Cork-Prague.
- Aer Lingus responds to low-cost transatlantic challenge
- AerLingus boosts Toronto capacity in W17
- AerLingus adds Cork – Newquay service in S17
- Etihad expands AerLingus codeshare routes in S17
- Aer Lingus finalises lease deal for A321neoLR arrival in 2019
- Flying high with an 'aer' of confidence