Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin, it operates 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
This week: Aer Lingus is launching is 11th destination in the US and 'millennial' airline Joon's market entry.
- AerLingus adds Philadelphia in S18
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague
- Aer Lingus responds to low-cost transatlantic challenge
- AerLingus boosts Toronto capacity in W17
- AerLingus adds Cork – Newquay service in S17
- Etihad expands AerLingus codeshare routes in S17