The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
Aeroflot in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand service to Milan and Rome, which sees the airline adding 5 th daily flight, departing in the...
- Aeroflot eyes growth after returning to "passenger airline elite"
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Aeroflot adds Navoi service in July 2017
- Aeroflot increases Maldives service in W17
- Aeroflot extends New York increase to W17
- Aeroflot resumes Kostanay service from June 2017