The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
Delta Airlines this week resumes codeshare partnership with AEROFLOT, covering 14 domestic routes operated by the latter within Russia....
- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Aeroflot expands Helsinki flights in W17
- Aeroflot expands Italy service in W17
- Aeroflot eyes growth after returning to "passenger airline elite"
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - July 2017