Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with DELTA, covering additional domestic US routes. Approximately from 04SEP17,...
- AeroMexico replaces Delta on Guadalajara – Salt Lake City route from 1Q18
- AeroMexico / WestJet expands codeshare service from Oct 2017
- AeroMexico / El Al plans codeshare launch in August 2017
- AeroMexico adds Mexico City - Colima route from Sep 2017
- AeroMexico expands GOL codeshares from July 2017
- AeroMexico Sao Paulo aircraft changes from January 2018