Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico starting January 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft for Mexico City – Sao Paulo Guarulhos route, currently served by Boeing...
- AeroMexico expands codeshare routes with GOL from May 2017
- AeroMexico expands US network in 4Q17
- AeroMexico / WestJet expands codeshare routes from June 2017
- AeroMexico expands Guatemala City capacity from June 2017
- AeroMexico boosts Bogota flights from July 2017
- AeroMexico adds Guadalajara – San Jose CA service from July 2017