Grupo Aeroméxico is Mexico’s leading airline. It carried around 17 million passengers in 2014 and offers close to 600 daily flights to destinations in Mexico and international destinations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. Grupo Aeroméxico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. Aeroméxico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance partnering 17 airlines:...
AeroMexico from 29OCT17 plans to expand codeshare partnership with WestJet, covering additional routes via Calgary. Planned new codeshare routes...
- AeroMexico / El Al plans codeshare launch in August 2017
- AeroMexico adds Mexico City - Colima route from Sep 2017
- AeroMexico expands GOL codeshares from July 2017
- AeroMexico Sao Paulo aircraft changes from January 2018
- AeroMexico expands codeshare routes with GOL from May 2017
- AeroMexico expands US network in 4Q17