Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle-East. Founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation and currently operates a fleet of 32 Airbus A320 aircraft, with a further outstanding order of 27 further units. The Air Arabia Group has three hubs, the largest in Sharjah and the others in Morocco and Egypt. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth...
Fourteen years after first taking to the skies, there appears to be no slowdown in demand for Air Arabia’s low-cost model across the Middle East...
- Air Arabia schedules one-way Nairobi – Ras al-Khaimah service in Aug 2017
- Air Arabia adds Sohar service from July 2017
- Ras-al Khaimah gaining momentum after “one of the greatest turnarounds in regional aviation history”
- Air Arabia boosts Trabzon service in 3Q17
- Air Arabia adds Somalia service from July 2017
- Air Arabia adds Trabzon service from June 2017