Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago
Aegean Airlines and airBaltic in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand codeshare partnership, offering additional travel option between the...
- airBaltic extends selected destinations to year-round in W17
- airBaltic expands CSA Czech Airlines codeshare routes in W17
- Route rundown: PHL-PRG, RIX-BOD, KHI-BKK
- airBaltic adds new destinations in S18
- airBaltic / IBERIA expands codeshare routes from late-May 2017
- airBaltic / NextJet begins codeshare service from April 2017