Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
airBaltic and IBERIA this Friday (26MAY17) will expand codeshare partnership, as the former begins Riga – Madrid operation with Bombardier...
- airBaltic / NextJet begins codeshare service from April 2017
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- airBaltic reumes Abu Dhabi service in W17
- CSeries arrival facilitates airBaltic’s return to Abu Dhabi
- airBaltic adds Kazan service from April 2017
- airBaltic files S17 CS300 operations