Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
airBaltic yesterday (15AUG17) announced planned new service for summer 2018 season, as it opens reservation for 5 routes from Riga. Planned...
- airBaltic / IBERIA expands codeshare routes from late-May 2017
- airBaltic / NextJet begins codeshare service from April 2017
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- airBaltic reumes Abu Dhabi service in W17
- CSeries arrival facilitates airBaltic’s return to Abu Dhabi
- airBaltic adds Kazan service from April 2017