Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China in last week’s schedule update removed planned Airbus A350-900XWB schedule, after opened for bookings for about a week earlier...
- Air China outlines A350 service in W17
- Air China re-schedules Shenzhen – Los Angeles launch to Dec 2017
- China in whose hands?
- Scheduling for World Routes to open next week
- Air China Jakarta NW17 service changes
- Air China W17 New York JFK schedule changes