Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
China’s international aviation market is booming, but which carriers and manufacturers are leading this growth and what might the future look like?
- Scheduling for World Routes to open next week
- Air China Jakarta NW17 service changes
- Air China W17 New York JFK schedule changes
- Air China moves forward nonstop Beijing – Athens to Sep 2017
- Air China W17 international service changes as of 29JUN17
- Air China adds Yuncheng - Hong Kong seasonal service from July 2017