Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China in Northern winter season is launching new service to Australia, with the offering of Beijing – Brisbane route. On board Airbus...
- Air China adds Shanghai – Bangkok service in W17
- Air China adds Hangzhou – Phuket from Dec 2017
- Air China increases Pakistan service in W17
- Air China removes A350 schedule listing as of 21AUG17
- Air China outlines A350 service in W17
- Air China re-schedules Shenzhen – Los Angeles launch to Dec 2017