Air Dolomiti represents the Italian branch of Lufthansa, flying out of Italy's main airports to Germany with around 370 flights weekly to Munich. Air Dolomiti has expanded steadily over the years, and today the company is one of Munich airport’s main international carriers by volume of traffic. Over the last few years Air Dolomiti has adapted its business model to meet new market challenges, developing its own-business , independent, commercial initiatives and new...
Air China recently expanded its European network, as it commenced codeshare partnership with Air Dolomiti. From Late-September 2016, Air...
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Brindisi Service in Aug 2016
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Bologna Service from Dec 2014
- UNITED Begins Codeshare Service with Air Dolomiti from late-August 2014
- Air Dolomiti W14 Munich – Milan Bergamo Operation Changes
- ANA / Air Dolomiti to Start Codeshare Service from July 2014