Air Dolomiti represents the Italian branch of Lufthansa, flying out of Italy's main airports to Germany with around 370 flights weekly to Munich. Air Dolomiti has expanded steadily over the years, and today the company is one of Munich airport’s main international carriers by volume of traffic. Over the last few years Air Dolomiti has adapted its business model to meet new market challenges, developing its own-business , independent, commercial initiatives and new...
bmi Regional starting September 2017 will commence codeshare partnership with Air Dolomiti, covering the latter’s service to/from Munich....
- Air China / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2016
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Brindisi Service in Aug 2016
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Bologna Service from Dec 2014
- UNITED Begins Codeshare Service with Air Dolomiti from late-August 2014
- Air Dolomiti W14 Munich – Milan Bergamo Operation Changes