Air Dolomiti represents the Italian branch of Lufthansa, flying out of Italy's main airports to Germany with around 370 flights weekly to Munich. Air Dolomiti has expanded steadily over the years, and today the company is one of Munich airport’s main international carriers by volume of traffic. Over the last few years Air Dolomiti has adapted its business model to meet new market challenges, developing its own-business , independent, commercial initiatives and new...
Italian carrier Air Dolomiti later this month is adding Munich – Milan Malpensa service, offering 1 daily round-trip flight, on board...
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Air China / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2016
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Brindisi Service in Aug 2016
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Bologna Service from Dec 2014
- UNITED Begins Codeshare Service with Air Dolomiti from late-August 2014