Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji. 24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the...
has updated their profile
2 years 4 months ago
Fiji Airways in Northern winter 2017/18 season is adjusting Nadi – Adelaide route, reflected in recent schedule update. This route is...
- Fiji Airways / Jet Airways begins codeshare flights from March 2017
- Fiji Airways adds Taipei charters in 1Q17
- Fiji Airways expands San Francisco service in NS17
- Fiji Airways expands American codeshare routes in NW16
- Fiji Airways expands Vava'u flights in Dec 2016/Jan 2017
- Fiji Airways NW16 San Francisco Operations