Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji. 24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the...
has updated their profile
2 years 7 months ago
Fiji Airways and Hong Kong Airlines this week begins codeshare partnership, covering service between Hong Kong and Fiji, as well as routes beyond....
- Fiji Airways NW17 service changes as of 27APR17
- Fiji Airways / Jet Airways begins codeshare flights from March 2017
- Fiji Airways adds Taipei charters in 1Q17
- Fiji Airways expands San Francisco service in NS17
- Fiji Airways expands American codeshare routes in NW16
- Fiji Airways expands Vava'u flights in Dec 2016/Jan 2017