Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air Mauritius in recent schedule update filed additional frequency for its planned Mauritius – Amsterdam service resumption, scheduled...
- Air Mauritius expands Singapore Airlines codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Air Mauritius revises A350 debut to Oct 2017
- Air Mauritius expands KLM European codeshare routes in NW17
- Air Mauritius resumes Amsterdam service in March 2018
- Air Mauritius resumes Geneva service in NW17
- China Eastern plans Air Mauritius codeshare service in NS17