Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air Mauritius at the launch of Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to commence codeshare partnership with KLM, on the latter’s European...
- Air Mauritius resumes Amsterdam service in March 2018
- Air Mauritius resumes Geneva service in NW17
- China Eastern plans Air Mauritius codeshare service in NS17
- Air Mauritius plans A350 Nov 2017 launch
- KLM adds Mauritius from late-Oct 2017
- Emirates commences Air Mauritius codeshare service from Nov 2016