Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air Mauritius in last week’s schedule update adjusted planned Airbus A350 operation to Europe, including London Heathrow and Paris. As of...
- Air Mauritius A350 service updates as of 08OCT17
- Air Mauritius 3Q18 Amsterdam frequency changes
- Air Mauritius expands Singapore Airlines codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Air Mauritius revises A350 debut to Oct 2017
- Air Mauritius expands KLM European codeshare routes in NW17
- Air Mauritius resumes Amsterdam service in March 2018