State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
Ethiopian Airlines and Air Namibia since late-July 2017 expanded codeshare partnership, with Ethiopian’s ET-coded flight number being placed...
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates
- Air Namibia / Turkish Airlines plans codeshare service from April 2017
- Air Namibia Africa service changes from Oct 2016
- Air Namibia Resumes Walvis Bay – South Africa Service from late-March 2015
- ROUTES AFRICA: Air Namibia Gets AOC Reprive