Air North, Yukon's Airline is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger, charter, cargo and ground handling services throughout the Yukon, with flights to the Northwest Territories, Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta,and Ontario. Its main base is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport.
Canadian carrier Air North later this month is operating selected one-time service routing for Cranbrook and Terrace, scheduled on 18MAR17 and...
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17
- Air North Increases Summer Service to Yellowknife / Ottawa June – Sep 2016
- AirNorth Adds Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2015
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2014
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Victoria One-Time Service in Oct 2014
- Air North Plans Old Crow – Fairbanks / Fort McPherson Limited Service in late-July 2014