Transat is first and foremost an outgoing tour operator and, as such, offers more than 60 destinations worldwide. It is also vertically integrated, in other words, it procures tourism services not only from thousands of suppliers, but also in large measure from its own business units, all of which are involved in the travel industry. Similarly, it markets its products through third parties as well as via its own distribution network.
has updated their profile
3 months 3 days ago
Thomas Cook and Air Transat have agreed a winter aircraft exchange to take advantage of the different seasonality of the two companies.
- airtransat extends Quebec City – Paris to year-round in S18
- First North American operator acquires A321LR
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW
- airtransat adds new nonstop sectors for W17
- Air Transat expands into the Middle East with seasonal Tel Aviv service
- airtransat adds Tel Aviv service from June 2017