AirAsia, Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through our innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. AirAsia Group operates more than 200 aircrafts, including both A320 and A330-300 fleet. In 2016, the Group...
AirAsia in summer 2017 plans to introduce several new domestic routes, including AirAsia, Thai AirAsia and Philippines AirAsia. Planned new routes...
- AirAsia plans Kuala Lumpur – Bhubaneswar service from April 2017
- AirAsia ends Penang – Yangon service in Jan 2017
- AirAsia ends Kota Kinabalu – Jakarta service in Jan 2017
- Airline bosses call for fairer flying, not restrictive fences
- AirAsia increases Da Nang flights from mid-Dec 2016
- AirAsia resumes KLIA - Solo route from Jan 2017