airberlin is a national and international airline and has been a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) since 1997. With more than 30.2 million passengers, the airberlin group is the second largest airline in Germany and one of the leading airlines in Europe. The company has strengthened its position on the market by continuously increasing its flight offer, through the technological innovations it has made and the new products it has introduced. Alongside the German...
A loan of up to €150m from the German government has been approved by the European Commission, ensuring Air Berlin will continue to operate over...
- Air Berlin flights to continue despite insolvency
- Etihad assumes airberlin Abu Dhabi – Dusseldorf service in S17
- airberlin / NIKI Vienna service changes from Feb 2017
- Eurowings outlines leased airberlin aircraft operation in S17
- airberlin Berlin – Miami/New York S17 service update as of 27DEC16
- airberlin further expands US service in S17; Trans-Atlantic A320 operations