airberlin is a national and international airline and has been a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) since 1997. With more than 30.2 million passengers, the airberlin group is the second largest airline in Germany and one of the leading airlines in Europe. The company has strengthened its position on the market by continuously increasing its flight offer, through the technological innovations it has made and the new products it has introduced. Alongside the German...
Air Berlin, Germany’s second-largest carrier, is preparing to end flights at the end of October.
- Walsh confirms Air Berlin bid
- European Commission approves €150m Air Berlin loan
- Air Berlin flights to continue despite insolvency
- Route rundown: NGO-GUM, SAL-EWR, DUS-YYZ
- Etihad assumes airberlin Abu Dhabi – Dusseldorf service in S17
- airberlin / NIKI Vienna service changes from Feb 2017