Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier.
With Britain’s Brexit negotiations now underway, easyJet is busy making arrangements for a smooth transition, as CEO Carolyn McCall reveals
- Alitalia W17 long-haul changes as of 19JUL17
- Alitalia W17 Miami aircraft changes as of 29JUN17
- Air Serbia boosts Alitalia codeshare routes from June 2017
- Alitalia Milan – Abu Dhabi service changes from Sep 2017
- Alitalia further delays 777-300ER service entry to Oct 2017
- Route rundown: FCO - DEL, PVG - CEB, LBA - DUS