- Organisation Type:
- Full Service / Network
Status update: “has created a campaign powered by Campaign Manager”
Alitalia is the main passenger airline in Italy. The Group operates with the brands Alitalia, traditional network carrier product, and Air One, specialized in quality low-fare services.
Alitalia is a private group: 75% of the shares is held by leading figures in the Italian entrepreneurial and financial world with the remaining 25% held by Air France-KLM.
The Company is a member of SkyTeam alliance and part of the transatlantic joint venture with Delta, Air France and KLM.
Alitalia is distinguished by the quality of its service, passenger care, maintenance and the training of its personnel. In Europe, it is one of the most punctual airlines and has one of the most modern fleets, entirely renewed in the past four years through an ambitious investment plan.
In the summer 2013, the Alitalia Group provides service to101 destinations, 26 in Italy and 75 in the rest of the world for a total of 149 routes served with more than 4800 weekly flights.
There are currently no figures available
Head of Fleet Management
- World Routes 2014
- World Routes 2013 - Attending Event
- Routes Americas 2014
- Routes Asia 2014
- Routes Europe 2014
- Routes Africa 2014
- Routes Americas 2013
- Routes Asia 2013