American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
American Airlines in summer 2018 season plans to offer New York JFK – Denver service, scheduled once a day. The oneWorld member will...
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17
- American ends Los Angeles – Minneapolis in Feb 2018
- American S18 Dallas – Paris aircraft changes
- American files 737MAX 8 service from Nov 2017
- Delta transfer signals expansion for Endeavor Air
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data