American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- American adds 737 MAX 8 Dallas – Anchorage service in S18
- American resumes New York - Dominican Republic routes in Christmas 2017
- Global air travel demand increases to 3.8 billion
- American Dec 2017/Jan 2018 Dallas – Frankfurt aircraft changes
- American extends A330 Philadelphia – San Francisco service into 1Q18
- American adds 3 domestic routes from Philadelphia in S18