American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- American adds New York JFK – Denver route from June 2018
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17
- American ends Los Angeles – Minneapolis in Feb 2018
- American S18 Dallas – Paris aircraft changes
- American files 737MAX 8 service from Nov 2017
- Delta transfer signals expansion for Endeavor Air