ANA is the largest airline in Japan by revenues and passenger numbers. Founded in 1952, ANA flies today on 87 international routes and 114 domestic routes. In FY2015, it carried 50.8 million passengers and generated revenues of 1.79 trillion Japanese yen. Its Frequent Flyer Program, ANA Mileage Club, has more than 26 million members. ANA was voted Airline of the Year for 2013 by Air Transport World Magazine, and in 2016 was awarded five stars for the fourth consecutive year by the world's...
Star Alliance member ANA in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand service on Tokyo Narita – Los Angeles route, with the introduction of 2...
- ANA - United expands codeshare routes from June 2017
- ANA is going for gold
- ANA S17 International service changes as of 20MAR17
- Air New Zealand / ANA expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- ANA confirms Honolulu debut for special 'Flying Honu' A380
- ANA schedules 787-9 Ishigaki service in S17