Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Arik Air Ltd:
has updated their profile
3 years 1 month ago
Nigerian carrier Arik Air is adjusting operations in West Africa, which will commence in late-February 2016 and mid-March 2016. Planned changes as...
- Arik Air Adds New Routes from Feb 2016
- Arik Air Increases Accra / Monrovia Service from mid-Dec 2015
- Arik Air Revises CRJ1000 Angola Operations in NW15
- Arik Air Increases Dakar Service from mid-Nov 2015
- Arik Air Increases Cotonou / Douala Flights from Oct 2015
- Arik Air Abidjan Service Changes from late-Sep 2015